Love Shanghai will increase the search results display mobile applications

technology news May 2nd evening news, fell in love with the sea Box Computing added new content, users in the mobile search application, the search results will show the preferred mobile application, love Shanghai said the move will increase the download conversion rate of mobile applications.

, this is love Shanghai for users to search the application and optimization of sorting rules on show, will to some extent solve the problem from the search application to process cumbersome installation application. Sina Technology after the actual experience found that all mobile applications are pointing to the love of Shanghai mobile application center, the user can choose to download to your computer or mobile phone and other options on this page. read more

80% traditional website transformation decide on what path to follow from the garbage station

2, analyze the needs of users which

1, make clear our customers who are

the "28 rule", search engine has 80% of the site is still in the station search traffic state, this part of the site to obtain the total overall search traffic accounted for only 20%, the remaining 80% of the traffic was ranked good quality stations to commandeer, therefore, the traditional site must be in urgent need of transformation. As soon as possible out of the garbage station of the cycle, prove that he is still alive". read more